This year for the (I think) sixth year, I am again one of the judges at the Connected Consumer Awards – the Connies.
A ceremony will take place on Wednesday 8 May this year following a prestigious gala lunch at Banking Hall in central London. The first deadline for entries is Friday 8 February 2019 and you can find the entry form here.
The awards categories for 2019 are:
- Best Research Project/Initiative
- Best Use of Connected Data
- Connected Campaign of the Year
- Best Use of Connected Technology
- Connected Agency of the Year
- Connected Media Owner of the Year
…those are the ones I am judging personally, plus there are these international awards judged by a different panel of a more technological focus:
- Video Technology Hero (International)
- The ‘Premium TV’ Award (International)
- Excellence in Analytics & AI for TV and Video (International)
- Best User Experience – All Channels & Platforms (UK + International)
Last year’s winners included Posterscope, ITV, Channel 4, Verimatrix and Total Media , with Posterscope winning the Grand Prix.