The programme for our third asi APAC Television and Video conference has been released. There will still be some additions to the programme, but you can see the confirmed speakers at the asi website here. We are also now taking bookings. It is once again at the Intercontinental Hotel in Singapore on 11th and 12th May.
Coming to Nice, FranceThe asi International Radio & Television ConferencesNovember 8th, 20174 months to go.
Stop Press – Recent News
Search this site:
- RT @DaveWardGS: What an image The world is changing before our eyes #Glastonbury2017 https://t.co/9OBnawYUw0Posted: 4 hours ago
- RT @BrianElects: During his #Glastonbury set, Corbyn is most likely to: Moon walk: 32% Jump into mosh pit: 20% Smash drumkit with guitar:…Posted: 7 hours ago
- RT @JB_Barrington: Our wi-fi has been down for an hour Me & the Mrs had a real conversation It was ace I didn't realise she no longer works…Posted: 1 day ago
- RT @ChukaUmunna: A year ago the UK voted to leave the EU after Boris & co promised £350m extra per week for the NHS. RT to remind people of…Posted: 1 day ago
- The Daily Mail has the panicked and tearful look of a bully who is realising that the playground isn't scared of it… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 2 days ago
Content Cloud2013 Advertising Amazon apple ASI asiCast audience measurement audience research Award awards BAFTA BARB Battlestar Galactica BBC Big Data conference connected Connected Consumer Connected TV Currency data Digital Doctor Who ESPN Facebook Fusion Future GFK Google Helsinki Internet IPA IPSOS itunes ITV Kantar Mad Men Media media research Mediatel MRG newspapers Newsworks NRS OMD Online online video Panel Peoplemeters predictions Print radio RAJAR research Research Awards RPD screens Singapore SKO Sky Sky IQ Social TV SocialTV Speaking Spotify Television thinkbox Timeshift TV TV ratings Twin Peaks Twitter video Videonet vinyl
The Richardmlive Blog