This Wednesday (10 June) I’ll be joining a panel onstage at the Connected Consumer Conference which takes place in London at Nomura (see left). I’ll be joining Margo Swadley of Kantar and David Brennan of Media Native to discuss some familiar and pressing topics: What are the challenges facing researchers as they try to arm clients with data across many platforms? How are research companies facing up to the demands for connected data? Can research really keep up with technology? What are the key questions that are being asked by clients? Are these going to be solved by measurement partnerships? What is the real value of Twitter or Facebook engagement to a TV advertiser? You can read more and book tickets on the Mediatel Website.
Coming to Nice, FranceThe asi International Radio & Television ConferencesNovember 8th, 20173 months to go.
Stop Press – Recent News
Search this site:
- For any fans of Brian Pern out there - not sure who this fictional 'Simon Day' character is though... billetto.co.uk/e/simon-day-in…Posted: 4 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: 👈👈 🙌🙌 🤝🤝 👌👌 😗😗 👋👋 https://t.co/pA7ghzB14oPosted: 1 day ago
- Just bought tickets for the Arcade Fire in April 2018. I am gambling that the world as we know it will still be around then.Posted: 1 day ago
- #Harkive Day ends with 'Jelly Pop Perky Jean' by the Archdrude Julian Cope, randomly served by Spotify but gratefu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 1 day ago
- It's a wrap! Protest Songs Day 10: Disposable Heroes, The Who, King Crimson, Marley, XTC & Archie Roach… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 1 day ago
Content Cloud2013 Advertising Amazon apple ASI asiCast audience measurement audience research Award awards BAFTA BARB Battlestar Galactica BBC Big Data conference connected Connected Consumer Connected TV Currency data Digital Doctor Who ESPN Facebook Fusion Future GFK Google Helsinki Internet IPA IPSOS itunes ITV Kantar Mad Men Media media research Mediatel MRG newspapers Newsworks NRS OMD Online online video Panel Peoplemeters predictions Print radio RAJAR research Research Awards RPD screens Singapore SKO Sky Sky IQ Social TV SocialTV Speaking Spotify Television thinkbox Timeshift TV TV ratings Twin Peaks Twitter video Videonet vinyl
The Richardmlive Blog