I have finally tracked down the report of the panel that I took part in last month for Mediatel , debating the future of Media Research – click here. It’s a pretty faithful account of the debate and since then my comments about rebranding Bid Data as Deep Data have been expanded upon, not least in this opinion piece I wrote for Mediatel’s Newsline publication. At the end of the debate I was pondering whether to tell an anecdote about a ‘hilarious’ research cock-up. In the end I decided to risk it in the interests of getting a laugh. However, thankfully the report attributes the story to another panelist, so I need not have worried!
Coming to Nice, FranceThe asi International Radio & Television ConferencesNovember 8th, 20173 months to go.
Stop Press – Recent News
Search this site:
- For any fans of Brian Pern out there - not sure who this fictional 'Simon Day' character is though... billetto.co.uk/e/simon-day-in…Posted: 4 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: 👈👈 🙌🙌 🤝🤝 👌👌 😗😗 👋👋 https://t.co/pA7ghzB14oPosted: 1 day ago
- Just bought tickets for the Arcade Fire in April 2018. I am gambling that the world as we know it will still be around then.Posted: 1 day ago
- #Harkive Day ends with 'Jelly Pop Perky Jean' by the Archdrude Julian Cope, randomly served by Spotify but gratefu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 1 day ago
- It's a wrap! Protest Songs Day 10: Disposable Heroes, The Who, King Crimson, Marley, XTC & Archie Roach… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 1 day ago
Content Cloud2013 Advertising Amazon apple ASI asiCast audience measurement audience research Award awards BAFTA BARB Battlestar Galactica BBC Big Data conference connected Connected Consumer Connected TV Currency data Digital Doctor Who ESPN Facebook Fusion Future GFK Google Helsinki Internet IPA IPSOS itunes ITV Kantar Mad Men Media media research Mediatel MRG newspapers Newsworks NRS OMD Online online video Panel Peoplemeters predictions Print radio RAJAR research Research Awards RPD screens Singapore SKO Sky Sky IQ Social TV SocialTV Speaking Spotify Television thinkbox Timeshift TV TV ratings Twin Peaks Twitter video Videonet vinyl
The Richardmlive Blog