On 16 November VirtualMeter – the system for measuring online video that I led the development team for at Kantar – won the award for ‘Best Research innovation’ at the MRG (Media Research Group) Annual Conference. The Award ceremony was held at the Casino in Monte Carlo and you can read more here. Congratulations to all on the VirtualMeter team and to Jonathan Brown and Matt Hogg who picked up the award. The system is now being rolled out on the UK BARB and Danish TV currency services.
Coming to Nice, FranceThe asi International Radio & Television ConferencesNovember 8th, 20173 months to go.
Stop Press – Recent News
Search this site:
- For any fans of Brian Pern out there - not sure who this fictional 'Simon Day' character is though... billetto.co.uk/e/simon-day-in…Posted: 4 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: 👈👈 🙌🙌 🤝🤝 👌👌 😗😗 👋👋 https://t.co/pA7ghzB14oPosted: 1 day ago
- Just bought tickets for the Arcade Fire in April 2018. I am gambling that the world as we know it will still be around then.Posted: 1 day ago
- #Harkive Day ends with 'Jelly Pop Perky Jean' by the Archdrude Julian Cope, randomly served by Spotify but gratefu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 1 day ago
- It's a wrap! Protest Songs Day 10: Disposable Heroes, The Who, King Crimson, Marley, XTC & Archie Roach… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 1 day ago
Content Cloud2013 Advertising Amazon apple ASI asiCast audience measurement audience research Award awards BAFTA BARB Battlestar Galactica BBC Big Data conference connected Connected Consumer Connected TV Currency data Digital Doctor Who ESPN Facebook Fusion Future GFK Google Helsinki Internet IPA IPSOS itunes ITV Kantar Mad Men Media media research Mediatel MRG newspapers Newsworks NRS OMD Online online video Panel Peoplemeters predictions Print radio RAJAR research Research Awards RPD screens Singapore SKO Sky Sky IQ Social TV SocialTV Speaking Spotify Television thinkbox Timeshift TV TV ratings Twin Peaks Twitter video Videonet vinyl
The Richardmlive Blog